- Why Serving Goon Punch At Your Wedding May Not Be As Bad As It Seems?
- An Aussie As Guide To Goon Of Fortune | Drinking Game
- Who Invented The Wine Cask (Goon Box)?
- “I know my surname is Goodman, but what you have here is a GREAT man!” - John Goodman doesn’t hold back at the Comedy Central Toast of Justin Bieber
- Keepers At Australia Zoo Teach An Elephant To Paint The Mona Lisa
The Golden Oak Dry White with Home Brand Apple Juice, Langers Cranberry and Schweppes Dry Ginger Ale was actually a vodka cocktail, I just replaced the vodka with goon. ALL CLASS. Because of this it is a fancy drink. If you need to see how fancy it is just look at the photo! It is for the type of goon drinker that hangs out at rooftop parties with their super attractive friends. If less than 90% of your friendship group aren’t super attractive then get out of here! What are you doing! This is not the goon for you.
For you select few left, try it. Drink it out of a jar. Nothing says you’re in your 20’s like drinking out of jars.
Here are the deets (details):
Step 1: Pour equal parts goon, cranberry, apple juice and ginger ale into a jug.
Step 2: Add ice.
Step 3: Serve.
Step 2 being the coldest of the steps.
Now what you are left with is a refreshing, fruity drink perfect for those rooftop summers. The flavours mix well together disguising the taste of the goon. So well in fact, that you could almost double the amount of goon if you wanted, or half, whatever it’s completely up to you. Have it without goon for all I care. I did find it tasted better with slightly more ginger ale.
However, it is a little expensive. The mixers combined cost me $8, but in saying that you can get about 7.25 litres worth.
Overall a deliciously, refreshing (that would be the tag line) goon drink, perfect for parties in hot weather. Make a big batch of it and serve it out of jugs (the George Clooney).