- “I know my surname is Goodman, but what you have here is a GREAT man!” - John Goodman doesn’t hold back at the Comedy Central Toast of Justin Bieber
- Keepers At Australia Zoo Teach An Elephant To Paint The Mona Lisa
- What Is Goon Made From? | Goon Ingredients
- Six Important Things An Australian Boxed Wine Drinker Always Needs
- Wine Quiz | Test Your Knowledge
Wine Ice Cubes
Hot nights require a cool goon and what better way to cool down your goon than with wine ice cubes… That’s right, ice made from goon. That’s cooling down your drink with your drink. META.
But How?!… Oh, I’ll tell you how!
Step 1: Choose your favourite ice cube tray. As you can see I have gone for the penguins and hearts.
Step 2: Pour a goon of your choice – we’ve used a Fruity Lexia.
Step 3: Freeze. This is the most difficult step as wine ice cubes require use of a freezer. If you do not have access to one perhaps ask a neighbour.
Step 4: Place the wine ice cubes in your goon, drink it and reflect on what you have just accomplished. You are a good person.
Things to remember:
Usually ice cube trays made of rubber taste a bit like rubber.
Penguin trays are optimal as the animal often* comes from a cold climate.
Using heart shaped wine ice cubes might be a nice romantic surprise on Valentine’s Day or while you are watching the movie Valentine’s Day with a loved one.
The wine will never become solid ice in the freezer, as the freezing temperature of ethanol is a lot greater than that of water.
Overall wine ice cubes will work A LOT worse than regular ice. Also I would be very surprised if anyone can be bothered actually trying this and if you do….good for you. Don’t be discouraged that you had nothing better to do than make wine ice cubes. Your life will turn around soon, you’ll see.