- Serving Goon Punch At Your Wedding May Not Be A Bad Idea
- An Aussie As Guide To Goon Of Fortune | Drinking Game
- Who Invented The Wine Cask (Goon Box)?
- “I know my surname is Goodman, but what you have here is a GREAT man!” - John Goodman doesn’t hold back at the Comedy Central Toast of Justin Bieber
- Keepers At Australia Zoo Teach An Elephant To Paint The Mona Lisa
People are constantly telling me to try goon and cranberry juice. They say things like:
‘You’ll love it’ – anonymous.
‘It’s really good’ – anonymous
Believe me.. I wanted nothing more. Then I could have left a nice review about how it reminds me of a movie I like, then ramble on about that for another 200 words. I even had a pun lined up… ‘Crantastic Mr. Fox’. Unfortunately this was not the case.
The Ocean Spray Cranberry Crush came from Rite Price. I bought a ridiculous amount because they were selling it for 50 cents a bottle. The Coolabah Fresh Dry White came from one of the BWS specials I love so much. The ingredients were acquired and the stage was set.
The Pour: Poor pour, a boring pour, lacked excitement. It was the ‘Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen’ of pours.
The Nose: The cranberry goon mix smelt sweet, but uninspired. It was the ‘Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen’ of noses.
The Taste: Boring. Tasted like watered down cordial, even after a fair amount of cranberry juice was poured in. It was the ‘Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen’ of tastes.
Overall, this goon mix has earned its nickname ‘Cranstastic 4’, due to its resemblance with the movie… ‘Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen’. I do not recommend it.