- “I know my surname is Goodman, but what you have here is a GREAT man!” - John Goodman doesn’t hold back at the Comedy Central Toast of Justin Bieber
- Keepers At Australia Zoo Teach An Elephant To Paint The Mona Lisa
- What Is Goon Made From? | Goon Ingredients
- Six Important Things An Australian Boxed Wine Drinker Always Needs
- Wine Quiz | Test Your Knowledge
Nicholas Cage once told me,
“You know Grant, once I get my hands on a Fanta Raspberry and Sunnyvale Fruity Lexia mix, mate, it’s gone in 60 seconds!”
To which I responded,
“Is it really that good Nicholas Cage?”
To which he responded,
“Damn right it is; it tastes great and it’s a National Treasure 2 boot, it will get ya Face/Off.”
He went on about it for a good hour before I had to tell him to shut up.
To which he responded, “The Rock,” as he stormed out and ghost rode away.
Since that day I knew I had to try it. After years of waiting the opportunity finally arrived.
The Sunnyvale Fruity Lexia is a great wine. The flavour is pretty soft so it can easily be had straight or mixed.
The Raspberry flavoured Fanta did a good job of covering the taste of the wine at a half-half mix ratio, but I think could get pushed up to ¾ goon to ¼ Fanta.
Overall Nicholas Cage was right on the money (as usual), the drink tasted great and was most likely what he was drinking in that scene of Con-Air when he leaves the bar and murders that guy.