- “I know my surname is Goodman, but what you have here is a GREAT man!” - John Goodman doesn’t hold back at the Comedy Central Toast of Justin Bieber
- Keepers At Australia Zoo Teach An Elephant To Paint The Mona Lisa
- What Is Goon Made From? | Goon Ingredients
- Six Important Things An Australian Boxed Wine Drinker Always Needs
- Wine Quiz | Test Your Knowledge
Weighing in at a scrawny 2 litres, this posh little sack may seem small, but what he loses in quantity and cost, he makes up for in taste.
He comes from Australia’s oldest family owned winery, so you get to feel like a hero for making the purchase. While leaving the bottle shop be sure to stick your finger up at other casks made by large, heartless companies. I’m never buying from a company like that again. Not really, if they have cheap goon I’m definitely buying it – I am only human after all.
The Yalumba Classic Dry White was one of the best casks I’ve tasted. It was light and super easy to drink; I would even go as far as saying that it was refreshing. He wasn’t too sweet either probably pairing well with sweeter mixers, and he’s strong to boot – containing 19 standard drinks in just 2 litres.
However, it does cost $12.50 for 2 litres which is CRAZY expensive in the world of goon, so I’d suggest that this sack is more for people that enjoy the taste of goon. The type of goon you drink when your work requires you to wear a suit.
Overall he’s a bit of an all-rounder, this little fella. Tastes good, mixes well, but due to the price is probably not suited to the young, poor, goon drinker.