- Serving Goon Punch At Your Wedding May Not Be A Bad Idea
- An Aussie As Guide To Goon Of Fortune | Drinking Game
- Who Invented The Wine Cask (Goon Box)?
- “I know my surname is Goodman, but what you have here is a GREAT man!” - John Goodman doesn’t hold back at the Comedy Central Toast of Justin Bieber
- Keepers At Australia Zoo Teach An Elephant To Paint The Mona Lisa
A few friends and I wanted to have a few drinks and seeing as we have little to no money, we opted for goon. In the store we came across a beautiful green box, Stanley Fruity Lexia. I had never seen it before, so we decided to try it. I approached the counter with the money in hand and gestured it toward the cashier; he didn’t take it and instead asked me for I.D. Now, I’m 23 years old so this should not happen. He looked over my licence, saw my age and took my money. He then said “I thought you looked older, but you were buying goon so..” Tears in my eyes, I paid the man and ran off.
Now about the wine.. We poured it into Christmas glasses and noticed it didn’t smell very strong (a little citrusey though). The colour was a pale yellow, almost like urine passed through somebody who doesn’t drink much water. When I drank it I kept waiting for the horrible after taste that usually accompanies goon, like the recoil of a gun, but it never came. The taste of the wine wasn’t very strong either, tasting a little watered down. It was incredibly easy to drink straight so it would definitely go well with most mixers.
Overall one of my favourites because of how easy it was to drink. It wasn’t the cheapest goon when you consider the amount of standard drinks it had, but still pretty cheap.