- Why Serving Goon Punch At Your Wedding May Not Be As Bad As It Seems?
- An Aussie As Guide To Goon Of Fortune | Drinking Game
- Who Invented The Wine Cask (Goon Box)?
- “I know my surname is Goodman, but what you have here is a GREAT man!” - John Goodman doesn’t hold back at the Comedy Central Toast of Justin Bieber
- Keepers At Australia Zoo Teach An Elephant To Paint The Mona Lisa
I haven’t mixed goon and lemon squash for quite a few years, not since I first started drinking. I decided to whip it out so I could get a review down, and when I got two bottles of Woodroofe Lemon Squash for $2, it made me remember why I drank it in the first place.
If this is your first time drinking goon, I would suggest this mix (or orange juice, but that can be pretty expensive). It doesn’t have the greatest taste, but it does have a universal one. By this I mean that a lot of people enjoy it. A lot like Raymond in the hit T.V show ‘Everybody Loves Raymond,’ everybody loves him/the goon (except for his brother Rodney).
The mix can be predominantly wine, as the squash does a really good job of covering the taste but in saying that, the Stanley Fruity Lexia doesn’t taste that bad anyway.
The downfall of this mix is that; a lot like the hit T.V show ‘Everybody Likes Raymond,’ it can become very boring, fast. This is why it is a beginner’s mix.
Overall it is nice tasting and generally liked. It should be a starting point for most goon drinkers.