- Serving Goon Punch At Your Wedding May Not Be A Bad Idea
- An Aussie As Guide To Goon Of Fortune | Drinking Game
- Who Invented The Wine Cask (Goon Box)?
- “I know my surname is Goodman, but what you have here is a GREAT man!” - John Goodman doesn’t hold back at the Comedy Central Toast of Justin Bieber
- Keepers At Australia Zoo Teach An Elephant To Paint The Mona Lisa
The Tru Blu Lime Crush is only 79 cents a bottle and comes in the most disgusting packaging you are likely to see. I was sceptical from the beginning, but by the end of the night I had a ‘lime crush’. The lime flavour didn’t taste too much like the fruit, more like the green lollies you get at kid’s birthday parties.
The Stanley Dolce Bianco and Tru Blu Lime Crush flavours mixed well, making it easy but a bit boring to drink. The fluro-green colour was fairly off putting, making the drink look like a pond behind a nuclear power station.
Overall, a lot better than expected. Not a favourite though.