- “I know my surname is Goodman, but what you have here is a GREAT man!” - John Goodman doesn’t hold back at the Comedy Central Toast of Justin Bieber
- Keepers At Australia Zoo Teach An Elephant To Paint The Mona Lisa
- What Is Goon Made From? | Goon Ingredients
- Six Important Things An Australian Boxed Wine Drinker Always Needs
- Wine Quiz | Test Your Knowledge
Recently on a trip to India I picked up some Black Bull Rum. Black Bull Rum cost me about $4 Australian, it comes in a plastic bottle and it genuinely looks like homemade alcohol made from methanol. Seeing as we hadn’t really tried mixing any strong alcohols with goon, we figured what better spirit to try it with. Thus the Stanley Chardonnay with Black Bull Rum was born.
We started with a shot of rum and combined it with about half a cup of goon. The drink mostly smelt of rum which wasn’t too bad, however it did look like watery diarrhoea. I hesitantly raised the cup to my mouth and took a gulp. Now, keeping in mind I haven’t actually tried what I’m about to describe so I can’t guarantee that it’s the same, but to me the mix tasted and felt how I imagine drinking your own urine tastes and feels. It was warm, so warm and the taste.. It’s hard to describe how bad it truly was, but I’ll give it a go.
It didn’t taste much like goon or rum, somehow the two drinks had combined into some kind of disgusting hybrid flavour. It tasted sweet, but also like assholes, with a burn as it went down.
The dog had a little sniff and then spent the next ten minutes rubbing his nose on anything to try and get it out.
Overall an absolutely disgusting drink that will bring tears to your eyes and send a shiver down your spine.