- Why Serving Goon Punch At Your Wedding May Not Be As Bad As It Seems?
- An Aussie As Guide To Goon Of Fortune | Drinking Game
- Who Invented The Wine Cask (Goon Box)?
- “I know my surname is Goodman, but what you have here is a GREAT man!” - John Goodman doesn’t hold back at the Comedy Central Toast of Justin Bieber
- Keepers At Australia Zoo Teach An Elephant To Paint The Mona Lisa
Schweppes is pretty sneaky. They have obviously read the Good Goon Guide’s review of our Fruit Tingle cocktail and have decided to condense the three mixers used into one soft drink.
YOU CAN’T DO THAT
It’s like The Hobbit. Peter Jackson thought about condensing it down into one movie, but you can’t. Yes we all know that the Hobbit is masterfully crafted – from its hilarious humour down to its action packed scenes and draw dropping special effects, but now imagine it condensed down to one movie. Yuck. No one wants to see that. Imagine how much better the Lord of the Rings would have been if they had decided to do three instalments per book. JRR would have tipped his hat.
“YOU DID REAL GOOD PETER… REAAAAL GOOD.”
Peter would tip his hat in return, knowing him it would probably be a fedora or something equally as nerdy.
The soft drink did not taste like Fruit Tingles at all. It tasted like a mix of lemon squash and creaming soda. Looking for an outside opinion I got this description:
“When I was little, I would eat boiled lollies. While I was in the shower I would store them in a glass of water so I could continue eating them once I got out. It tasted like the water.” – anonymous
I had so many questions for that response, but was unfortunately unable to ask any.
Mixed with the goon the drink tasted even worse, I think because you are watering down a pretty watery drink.
2. Easy to mix.
3. The name makes me laugh. They are clearing trying to get as close to Fruit Tingles as possible without having to pay a cent.
1. Does not taste like Fruit Tingles.
2. Tastes pretty ordinary anyway.
3. Colour is disgusting.
Overall I do not recommend the Sonata Estate Soft Fruity White with Schweppes Fruit Tingler mix. If you want your goon to taste like Fruit Tingles try our cocktail.