- Serving Goon Punch At Your Wedding May Not Be A Bad Idea
- An Aussie As Guide To Goon Of Fortune | Drinking Game
- Who Invented The Wine Cask (Goon Box)?
- “I know my surname is Goodman, but what you have here is a GREAT man!” - John Goodman doesn’t hold back at the Comedy Central Toast of Justin Bieber
- Keepers At Australia Zoo Teach An Elephant To Paint The Mona Lisa
Goon and Cordial | Goon Recipe
‘Golden Circle cordial comes in a wide variety of delicious flavours that will satisfy all taste buds.’ – GoldenCircle.com.au
Golden Circle have now mastered cordial making to the point where they can claim that it will satisfy all taste buds, considering your mouth has around 10,000 that is pretty impressive.
The concentrated cordial is really strong so you only need to put in a small amount and the taste is so nostalgic that it will send you back to those childhood summers you spent at your great uncle Susan’s house.
You can also add water if the mix is too sweet, but then your goon ratio goes down – you have to find the perfect balance (metaphor for life).
Finding the perfect balance (we actually took this photo)
The Morris Fresh Dry White and Pine Mango Passion is a pretty good tasting mix that is cheap, versatile and can be adjusted to taste. The use of soda water with the cordial can increase carbonation. The mix lost points for cost because the wine wasn’t very strong.