- “I know my surname is Goodman, but what you have here is a GREAT man!” - John Goodman doesn’t hold back at the Comedy Central Toast of Justin Bieber
- Keepers At Australia Zoo Teach An Elephant To Paint The Mona Lisa
- What Is Goon Made From? | Goon Ingredients
- Six Important Things An Australian Boxed Wine Drinker Always Needs
- Wine Quiz | Test Your Knowledge
The combination of Coolabah Fruity Lexia and Waterfords Lemon Lime and Bitters is tantalisingly zesty with a tang that will hit your taste buds like Chris Brown on Rihanna. The bitterness provides the perfect mixture when it meets the Fruity Lexia.
A brilliant fruit combination that is slightly bitter and makes Fruity Lexia quite a bit more fruity.
Michael “JohnCena” Johnson