- Serving Goon Punch At Your Wedding May Not Be A Bad Idea
- An Aussie As Guide To Goon Of Fortune | Drinking Game
- Who Invented The Wine Cask (Goon Box)?
- “I know my surname is Goodman, but what you have here is a GREAT man!” - John Goodman doesn’t hold back at the Comedy Central Toast of Justin Bieber
- Keepers At Australia Zoo Teach An Elephant To Paint The Mona Lisa
Background: Coolabah Wines are produced in South Australia’s Barossa Valley.
Coolabah Crisp Dry White is a stock standard goon. The brand is sold in many liquor shops around Australia, making it easy to get your hands on one. It’s cheap and the box looks a little posh.
It’s definitely not the easiest Coolabah variety to drink, but it’s not too bad either; definitely not our number one choice though.
It has a fruity (because it’s a white blend) taste, with a hint of Christmas. It goes down easy, especially when it has been mixed and the name reminds me of that (Waltzing) Matilda movie with Danny Devito.
Best Mix: Lemon Slices and Soda Water
Never mix with: Milk
Best Occasion: Labour Day
The wine can be drunk straight or mixed, both ways work well, but overall there are better wines for around the same price that both taste better and have higher alcoholic content.