- Serving Goon Punch At Your Wedding May Not Be A Bad Idea
- An Aussie As Guide To Goon Of Fortune | Drinking Game
- Who Invented The Wine Cask (Goon Box)?
- “I know my surname is Goodman, but what you have here is a GREAT man!” - John Goodman doesn’t hold back at the Comedy Central Toast of Justin Bieber
- Keepers At Australia Zoo Teach An Elephant To Paint The Mona Lisa
To construct a 1:1 scale model of King Henry VII’s favourite medieval castle entirely out of wine casks/goon boxes. The project will require 600 boxes to complete; which equals 2,400 litres of wine or 24,000 standard drinks. Nancy can be seen enjoying some time in the castle in the adjoining slideshow. For this, we will require help . If you want to be a part of this historic project we encourage you to collect your empty boxes, email us and we will try to find a way to get them here. Keep in mind that our base of operations is in South Australia. All contributors will have their name placed in the thank you column next to this (what a priiiiize) and will have the privilege of being a part of one of the greatest constructions of our time.
‘At an average of 7-12 years, building castles was a very difficult task.’ – Theirry Henry VII
We hope to get it done in less.
Email us m8: email@example.com
[wppb progress=50 option=blue percent=inside fullwidth=true]