- “I know my surname is Goodman, but what you have here is a GREAT man!” - John Goodman doesn’t hold back at the Comedy Central Toast of Justin Bieber
- Keepers At Australia Zoo Teach An Elephant To Paint The Mona Lisa
- What Is Goon Made From? | Goon Ingredients
- Six Important Things An Australian Boxed Wine Drinker Always Needs
- Wine Quiz | Test Your Knowledge
Top 5 Best Australian Goon Sacks Overall
“Which is the best box wine?”
It’s such a layered question. Define best? Define Australian? What does that even mean? Well we know and here they are! The top 5 overall best Australian Goon Sacks reviewed by the experienced team at Good Goon Guide – taking into account taste, price, appearance and the wines ability to be mixed.
This is a great starting point for goon newcomers. Just taking their first steps in the complex and intriguing world of goon drinking.
And for those with some experience under their belt – if you haven’t tried any of these wines, get on it ASAP. Leave us a review while you’re at it!
Best Goon – Overall
'I can assure you that you've never tasted a Lexia like this (unless you've tasted this one).'
'The cask tasted good, like goon, but not strong goon and smelt sweet, like white wine.'
'The kind of Christmas people brag about'
'The type of goon you drink when your work requires you to wear a suit.'
'Especially good for people trying goon for the first time.'